Wi-Fi NOW International 2019
Wi-Fi NOW is the only public expo and conference event in the world exclusively dedicated to Wi-Fi. This November we’re bringing the entire Wi-Fi industry together for three days of all things Wi-Fi in the great city of London UK. Our goal is to promote Wi-Fi everywhere, for everyone - including IoT. Our mission is to drive the industry forward by sharing the latest business-critical information and by connecting attendees to each other and to the global Wi-Fi leaders.
At this year’s Wi-Fi NOW International we’re zooming in on the following themes:
- Wi-Fi 6: A great leap forward for connectivity everywhere
- On a mission: More spectrum for Wi-Fi in the 6 GHz band
- Next-generation Wi-Fi for the hyper-connected smart home
- Wi-Fi IoT: A mass-market opportunity today
- Security, performance, monetization: Powering the new wireless enterprise
- Unlicensed & licensed FWA for the next generation Wi-Fi-powered WISP
- Connecting the unconnected with Wi-Fi & unlicensed bands
- Mobility & convergence for carriers
This year’s Wi-Fi NOW International event will also feature the Wi-Fi NOW 2019 Awards - for more read here. For this event we’re also partnering with with UK Spectrum Policy Forum for a deep-dive seminar on 6 GHz unlicensed spectrum demands on November 14. More information to be made available on our website here.
Wi-Fi Alliance members receive a 20% discount on all ticket types. To redeem your discount use code: WFAWFNUK20
Book your ticket here