成为Wi-Fi Alliance®会员表明，贵公司在从事最新Wi-Fi®技术开发工作。加入Wi-Fi Alliance有益于贵公司的业务发展，在一个包括数百位全球专家的协作环境中，可以获得专家级知识，并有机会开拓新的工作关系。贵公司可以发挥领导作用，帮助促进无线技术的进步。
- 使用Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 标识和品牌
- What is required to join?
Any company shall be eligible to be a member if it demonstrates that it is dedicated to the purposes of this corporation by:
Publicly displaying a legitimate business interest; AND
Publicly supporting, in the form of a press release or as evidenced by shipping products or enabling technology, such as, for example, chip sets, software, etc. for Wi-Fi products, or deploying services based on Wi-Fi specifications for wireless solutions
- What is the process to join?
1) Submit completed Membership Application
2) Review and sign Membership Agreement(s)
Contributor and Affiliate member applicants:
- Contributor Membership Agreement
- Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- IPR Policy Acknowledgment
- Membership Terms and Conditions
Implementer member applicants:
3) Pay membership dues invoice
- How do I know which membership level I need?
To submit product(s) for testing and certification via our authorized testing laboratories, Contributor or Affiliate membership is required. Products must pass testing before you can claim it is Wi-Fi CERTIFIED or use the certification marks.
To participate in the development of Wi-Fi Alliance certification programs and industry conversations in task groups, Contributor or Affiliate membership is required.
To submit product(s) for certification that incorporate a Wi-Fi CERTIFIED module without modification, Implementer membership may be appropriate.
- What are membership dues?
- Annual Contributor membership dues are US $20,000. New memberships effective during the year may have dues prorated on a quarterly basis.
- Annual Implementer membership dues are US $5,150. No proration is offered.
- Affiliate members are covered by their parent company Contributor membership dues.
- Small Business Introductory Participant membership dues are US $7,725. New memberships effective during the year may have dues prorated for a half year membership.
- Small Business Introductory Implementer membership dues are US $2,575 with no proration offered.
- Do you accept membership dues via credit card?
Payments for annual dues must be made via check or wire transfer.
- Does our membership year start the day we join?
Membership in Wi-Fi Alliance runs the calendar year, January through December.
- How do we renew our membership?
Invoices are generally issued in early October and are due by December 31. Please review your invoice for specific dates. The noted primary company and primary billing contact(s) listed in your account will receive an electronic invoice. Purchase orders are not considered as payment confirmation. Contact email@example.com if you have specific questions.
- Can I use the Wi-Fi CERTIFIED logo?
Only Wi-Fi Alliance member companies may use Wi-Fi Alliance certification marks. For more information and a complete list of marks, please visit: https://www.wi-fi.org/who-we-are/our-brands.
- How do I know if my company is already a member?
Please visit our Member Companies page and type the company name in the search field.
- How do I request a members-only login?
To request a Single Sign On (SSO) account to access the members-only website and certification system,
- Please view this 1-minute instructional video: https://youtu.be/w9C0sJRJHxA or
- Submit your contact information for an account by visiting http://www.wi-fi.org/contact-us. On the contact form, click System Access, fill out the required information and submit the form. When the account is created, you will receive an email reply with a link to choose your password and activate your login. Allow one business day to process your account request.
- How do I request a login to the task groups/Kavi system?
To request login access to the task groups/Kavi system:
- Please view this 1-minute instructional video: https://youtu.be/iwhwgKEX8P4 or
- Visit https://groups.wi-fi.org/kwspub/home/ and click on the second link to sign-up for a new account. Submit your contact information. Watch for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions and a link to set your password. Allow up to two business days to process new account requests.
- How do I know which certification I need?
- How do I know if the Wi-Fi module or system used in our product has been Wi-Fi CERTIFIED?
Please visit our Product Finder to search for certified products and associated certifications, or consult with your Wi-Fi module manufacturer for their certification details.