Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ n is based on the 802.11n standard and ensures a product has passed rigorous testing and can deliver the very best user experience with advanced Wi-Fi technology. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n devices can deliver five times or more speed and up to twice the range of older Wi-Fi standards.
Key benefits of Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n technology:
Performance and speed
- Plenty of throughput for content-rich and bandwidth-hungry applications, like music, gaming and video
- Network intelligence to help ensure your multimedia content looks and sounds great
Extended reach throughout the home
- Blanket the whole home in a strong Wi-Fi signal
- Dramatically reduce "dead spots"
Support for many users without sacrificing signal strength
- A "fat pipe" lets everyone connect at the same time and still enjoy applications like digital music, streaming video, and online gaming
Enhanced power efficiency
With the Internet of Things era in full swing and the era of hyper connectivity approaching, smaller devices are connecting to each other and to the internet. These devices require long battery life.
Wi-Fi Alliance has introduced power saving features that enable devices to benefit from native connectivity to Wi-Fi networks and the internet without concern for power consumption. Wi-Fi power saving features bring longer sleep periods and reduce the need for devices to communicate with infrastructure too frequently. These features can add significant power saving in Wi-Fi enabled devices used in numerous market segments including smart home, smart city, industrial, and healthcare.
Tested. Trusted. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n.
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n products work with older Wi-Fi devices, including 802.11 a/b/g, and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED ac. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n products have the very latest generation of security protections, WPA2™ (Wi-Fi Protected Access®), so certified products offer the highest level of protection.
|Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™将于2019年推行|
|Wi-Fi Alliance®推出Wi-Fi 6|
|Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n certified products|
- Are Wi-Fi CERTIFIED products protected by security?
As of July 1, 2020, all new Wi-Fi CERTIFIED devices require WPA3. The only way to be sure that a product meets the latest security standards is to purchase only Wi-Fi CERTIFIED products.
- How does Wi-Fi Alliance help ensure product compatibility and a good user experience for certified products?
Compatibility and quality are achieved through testing of Wi-Fi products. Consumers should always look for the Wi-Fi CERTIFIED logo to ensure the best user experience possible.
- What is WMM?
Wi-Fi Multimedia, represented by the acronym WMM, is related to Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WMM® programs. These optional certifications provide multimedia enhancements for Wi-Fi networks that improve the user experience for audio, video, and voice applications.